Traffic and Power Block between Asangaon and Kasara on 10.11.2019 & 17.11.2019
Central Railway will operate a Traffic and Power Block on Up and Down lines between Asangaon and Kasara from 11.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs for removal of 2 Tonne Broad Flange Beam off-loaded portal & anchor structures and other maintenance related activities on 10.11.2019 and 17.11.2019 (Sundays). Due to this infrastructure upgrade block, the train running pattern will be as under:
Regulation of Mail/Express Trains on 10.11.2019 & 17.11.2019
· 11055 LTT- Gorakhpur Express leaving Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 10.55 hrs will be regulated at Asangaon from 12.20 hrs to 13.00 hrs.
· 12542 LTT- Gorakhpur Express leaving Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 11.10 hrs will be regulated at Vasind from 12.25 hrs to 13.00 hrs
· 12869 CSMT- Howrah Express leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 11.05 hrs will be regulated at Khadavli from 12.26 hrs to 13.00 hrs
· 12812 Hatia – LTT Express will be regulated at Kasara from 11.34 hrs to 13.00 hrs and will arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at 15.00 hrs instead of 13.35 hrs.
· 11094 Varanasi – CSMT Mahanagri Express will be regulated at Igatpuri from 11.00 hrs to 12.30 hrs and will be terminated at Dadar station
· 12294 Allahabad-LTT Duronto Express and 12142 Patliputra-LTT Express will arrive Lokmanya Tilak Terminus 5 to 15 minutes behind schedule.
Cancellation of Express Trains on 10.11.2019 & 17.11.2019
· 12117 LTT – Manmad Express and 12118 Manmad-LTT Express will be cancelled.
Cancellation of suburban trains on 10.11.2019 & 17.11.2019
· Locals for Kasara leaving CSMT at 9.41 hrs and 10.16 hrs will be terminated at Asangaon
· ( Partially cancelled between Asangaon and Kasara).
· Local for CSMT leaving Kasara at 11.12 hrs will depart from Asangaon at 11.49 hrs
· ( Partially cancelled between Kasara and Asangaon ).
· Local for CSMT leaving Kasara at 12.19 hrs will be cancelled fully.
A special train will also be run to CSMT departing Asangaon at 12.27 hrs.
Apart from the above DN Mail/Express trains and CSMT-Kasara locals will arrive Igatpuri / Kasara 15-20 minutes behind schedule.
These special blocks are essential for infrastructure enhancement. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this block.