In view of Pre Non Interlocking & Non Interlocking work for commissioning of two block stations in connection with provisioning of 3rd and 4th line connectivity in Bilaspur Division in South East Central Railway, the following trains will be cancelled/short terminated/short originated/rescheduled :—
CANCELLATION OF TRAINS:
• 22886 Tatanagar-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Antyodaya Express will remain cancelled on 28.11.19, 01.12.19, 05.12.19, 08.12.19, 12.12.19 & 15.12.19.
• 22885 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Tatanagar Antyodaya Express will remain cancelled on 26.11.19, 30.11.19, 03.12.19, 07.12.19, 10.12.19, 14.12.19 & 17.12.19.
• 12767 Hazur Sahib Nanded-Santragachi Express will remain cancelled on 02.12.19, 09.12.19 & 16.12.19.
• 12768 Santragachi-Hazur Sahib Nanded Express will remain cancelled on 04.12.19, 11.12.19 & 18.12.19.
SHORT TERMINATION/SHORT ORIGINATION OF TRAINS:
• 58111 Tatanagar-Itwari Passenger leaving Tatanagar from 27.11.19 to 19.12.19 will be short terminated at Jharsuguda and will run back as 58112 Itwari-Tatanagar Passenger from Jharsuguda by rescheduling 1 hour.
• 58112 Itwari-Tatanagar Passenger leaving Itwari from 26.11.19 to 18.12.19 will remain cancelled between Itwari-Jharsuguda. Therefore, 58111/58112 will remain cancelled between Jharsuguda-Itwari-Jharsuguda from 26.11.19 to 19.12.19.
• 58117 Jharsuguda-Gondia Passenger leaving Jharsuguda from 21.11.19 to 19.12.19 will remain cancelled.
• 58118 Gondia-Jharsuguda Passenger leaving Gondia from 21.11.19 to 19.12.19 will be short terminated at Bilaspur and will run back as 58117 Jharsuguda-Gondia Passenger from Bilaspur. Therefore, 58117/58118 will remain cancelled between Jharsuguda-Bilaspur-Jharsuguda from 21.11.19 to 19.12.19.
• 58113 Tatanagar-Bilaspur Passenger leaving Tatanagar from 27.11.19 to 18.12.19 will be short terminated at Jharsuguda and will run back as 58112 Bilaspur-Tatanagar Passenger from Jharsuguda.
• 58114 Bilaspur-Tatanagar Passenger leaving Bilaspur from 27.11.19 to 19.12.19 will remain cancelled between Bilaspur-Jharsuguda. Therefore, 58113/58114 will remain cancelled between Jharsuguda-Bilaspur-Jharsuguda from 27.11.19 to 19.12.19.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAIN:
• 12262 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT Duronto Express will be rescheduled to leave Howrah at 09.50 hrs instead of 08.20 hrs on 16.12.19.
· 12834 Howrah-Ahmedabad Express leaving Howrah upto 18.12.19 will run as Passenger train between Jharsuguda-Raigarh upto 19.12.19.
2nd rake of Howrah Mumbai Mail via Nagpur goes LHB
South Eastern Railway has decided to convert the second rake of 12810/12809 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT-Howrah Mail with most sophisticated and modern LHB (Linke Hofmann Busch) coaches instead of existing conventional coaches effective 21.11.2019 from Howrah and effective 23.11.2019 from Mumbai CSMT.
With the introduction of LHB rake, 12810/12809 Howrah-Mumbai CSMT-Howrah Mail will have the revised composition of one FirstAC coach, two AC-2 Tier-coaches, four AC-3 Tier coaches, eleven Sleeper Class coaches and one General Second Class coach.