Central Railway will launch the plate girders of the proposed Road Over Bridge between Kurla and Sion at Km 13/7 on March 16 and 17 (Midnight of Sat / Sun) and March 17 and 18 (Midnight of Sun / Mon)
The dismantling work will be carried out on UP and Down slow and fast lines between Matunga and Kurla from midnight 01.00 hrs to 04.00 hrs of the above two nights.
Due to this work the train running pattern will be as under:
Cancellation / Partial Cancellation of Suburban Services on March 16, 17 and 18.
• Dn services to Thane / Kurla leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus at 00.28 hrs and 00.31 hrs on 17.03.2019 and 18.03.2019 will remain cancelled.
• Up services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus leaving Kurla at 05.54 hrs on 17.03.2019 and 18.03.2019 will remain cancelled.
• Up services departing Ambernath at 22.01 hrs on 16.3.2019 and 17.3.2019 will be short terminated at Thane.
• Up service departing Kalyan at 23.12 hrs on 16.3.2019 will be short terminated at Kurla.
The following Up Mail/Express trains will be regulated and short terminated at Dadar on March 17 and 18
• Train No. 51034 Sainagar Shirdi – CSMT Mumbai fast passenger
• Train No. 51028 Pandharpur – CSMT Mumbai fast passenger
• Train No. 12134 Mangalore Jn. – CSMT Mumbai Express
The following Up Mail/Express trains will be regulated short of destination and will arrive destination 20 minutes to 55 minutes behind schedule on March 17 and 18
• Train No 11028 Chennai Central – CSMT Mumbai Mail
• Train No. 11020 Bhubaneshwar – CSMT Mumbai Konark Express
• Train No. 11058 Amritsar – CSMT Mumbai Express
• Train No. 16382 Kanyakumari – CSMT Mumbai Express
• Train No. 12702 Hyderabad – CSMT Mumbai Hussainsagar Express
• Train No. 11140 Gadag – CSMT Mumbai Express
• Train No. 12810 Howrah – CSMT Mumbai Mail via Nagpur
• Train No. 11402 Nagpur – CSMT Mumbai Nandigram Express