No Revision in Timings of Manmad – Secunderabad Ajanta Express
As per this office press release issued in the month of September regarding the revision in timings of Train No. 17063 / 17064 Manmad – Secunderabad Ajanta Express to be implemented with effect from 10.1.2020.
However, due to operational reasons on South Central Railway, Ajanta Express will run to the old timings only.
INFRASTRUCTURE WORK-TRAIN RUNNING PATTERN
Due to infrastructure work on UP Southeast Ghat line between Monkey Hill and Karjat of Mumbai Division the following trains have been cancelled/short terminated/ short originated/diverted.
A) Trains Cancelled
· 51317/51318 Panvel-Pune- Panvel (daily) Passenger JCO from 16.01.2020 to 20.01.2020.
· 50127 CSMT- Pandharpur (Tri-weekly) Passenger JCO from 16.01.2020 to 18.01.2020.
· 51028 Pandharpur-CSMT (Tri-weekly) Passenger JCO from 17.01.2020 to 19.01.2020.
· 51029 CSMT-Bijapur (4 Days a week) Passenger JCO on 15.01.2020, 16.01.2020 & 20.01.2020.
· 51030 Bijapur-CSMT (4 Days a week) Passenger JCO on 15.01.2020, 16.01.2020 & 20.01.2020.
· 51033/51034 Daund – Sainagar Shirdi- Daund Passenger JCO from 15.01.2020 to 20.01.2020.
B) Trains Diverted
· 11025/11026 Bhusaval-Pune-Bhusaval Express will be diverted via Manmad- Daund JCO from 16.01.2020 to 20.01.2020.
C) Trains Short Terminated /Short Originated
· 11029/11030 CSMT- Kolhapur- CSMT Koyna Express will continue to be short terminated at Pune and Short Originate Ex. Pune from 16.01.2020 to 20.01.2020.
All concerned to please note. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.