DIVERSION/REGULATION/RESCHEDULE OF TRAINS
Following trains will be diverted/regulated/rescheduled due to Pre Non Interlocking & Non Interlocking works for commissioning of Banasandra Yard Phase-I for doubling of track on Arsikere – Tumakuru Section over Mysuru Division as detailed below:-
1. Train No. 17316 Velankanni – Vasco da Gama Weekly Express commencing journey from Velankanni on 10.12.2019 will be diverted to run via Nelamangala, Hassan.
2. Train No. 22498 Tiruchchirapali – Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express commencing journey from Tiruchchirapali on 13.12.2019 will be diverted to run via Nelamangala, Hassan.
1. Train No. 17325 Belagavi – Ashokapuram Vishwamana Express commencing journey from Belagavi on 10.12.2019 , 11.12.2019 and 12.12.2019 will be regulated for 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 75 minutes respectively at enroute stations.
2. Train No. 56918 KSR Bengaluru – Shivamogga Town Passenger commencing journey from Shivamogga Town on 10.12.2019, 11.12.2019 and 12.12.2019 will be regulated for 45 minutes, 60 minutes and 60 minutes respectively at enroute stations.
1. Train No. 12725 KSR Bengaluru – Dharwad Intercity Express commencing journey from KSR Bengaluru on 10.12.2019, 11.12.2019 and 12.12.2019 will be rescheduled by 45 minutes, 45 minutes and 75 minutes respectively.
2. Train No. 07309 Yesvantpur – Vasco da Gama Express commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 13.12.2019 will be rescheduled by 30 minutes.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINS
Train Nos. 57133/57134 Vijayapura – Raichur – Vijayapura Passengers commencing journey from both sides today i.e. on 28.11.2019 are cancelled due to Non-Interlocking work between Kalaburagi to Savalgi stations of Central Railway.