Central Railway will attach two additional AC-2 tier and AC-3 tier coaches each to 22221 CSMT-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express from February 27 to March to clear the extra rush of passengers for Holi.
Train number 11059/11060 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Chhapra Express (Tri-weekly) has been given an experimental halt at Nasik Road for six months effective February 17. Train number 11059 Chhapra Express will arrive Nasik Road at 14.28 hrs and depart at 14.30 hrs effective February 19.Train number 11060 LTT Express will arrive Nasik Road at 11.13 hrs and depart at 11.15 hrs starting February 17.
The periodicity of experimental halts provided to following trains will “continue till further advice”. They are
1. 11093/11094 Mumbai-Varanasi-Mumbai Mahanagari Express at Nandgaon
2. 15559/15560 Darbhanga-Ahmedabad-Darbhanga Weekly Jansadharan Express at Burhanpur
3. 22107/22108 Mumbai-Latur-Mumbai Express (4 days a week) at Murud
4. 22143/22144 Mumbai-Bidar-Mumbai Express (3 days a week) at Murud
Central Railway will provide one minute temporary halt for the following trains at Gangapur Road station for the period from February 19 to 23for the benefit of pilgrims attending Magh Utsav. They are:
1. Train No. 17031/17032 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai – Hyderabad Express
2. Train No. 16339/16340 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai – Nagercoil Express
3. Train No. 16351/16352 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai – Nagercoil (via Tirupati) Express
4. Train No. 18520/18519 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Vishakhpatnam Express
5. Train No. 12163/12164 Dadar – Chennai Egmore Chennai Express
Weekly Pune Ajni Humsafar
A weekly superfast Humsafar Express train between Pune and Ajni (Nagpur) will be introduced effective February 23. Train No. 22139 Pune-Ajni Humsafar Express will leave Pune at 22.00 hrs each Saturday starting February 23 and will arrive Ajni at 13.15 hrs the next day. In its return leg, train No. 22140 Ajni- Pune Humsafar Express will leave Ajni at 19.50 hrs each Sunday effective February 24, and will arrive Pune at 11.45 hrs next day.
The 13-coach train (with only AC 3-tier coaches) train will halt at Daund, Manmad, Chalisgaon, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera and Wardha.Reservations are already open.
Revision in timings
Train No. 12116 Solapur-CSMT Mumbai Siddheshwar Express has been speeded up by 15 minutes with immediate effect. it will depart Solapur at 22.40 hrs (same time) and arrive Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) Mumbai at 06.35 hrs (instead of 06.50 hrs).
Due to this revision, the timings of following trains have been revised: They are
a) 61002 Dombivali-Boisar MEMU will leave Domibivali at 05.30 hrs instead of 05.37 hrs.
b) 12112 Amravati-Mumbai Express will arrive CSMT at 06.45 hrs instead of 06.25 hrs
c) 17412 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur-Mumbai Mahalaxmi Express will arrive CSMT at 07.35 hrs instead of 07.25 hrs
d) 12138 Firozpur-Mumbai Punjab Mail will arrive Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai at 07.45 hrs instead of 07.35 hrs
e) 17317 Hubballi-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express will arrive Pune at 02.55 hrs (instead of 02.50 hrs) and depart at 03.00 hrs (instead of 02.55 hrs).
f) 16588 Bikaner-Yesvantpur Express will arrive Pune at 02.10 hrs (instead of 02.30 hrs) and depart at 02.15 hrs (instead of 02.35 hrs)