Opportunity for Mixed use development of land parcels at Chandigarh, Bijwasan and Anand Vihar railway stations.
Indian Railway Station Development Corporation Ltd (IRSDC) intends to undertake mixed-use development including residential at Chandigarh, Bijwasan and Anand Vihar railway stations. The tenders for station development at three states have already been awarded on EPC mode and work is in progress.
Accordingly, Bids have been invited from interested entities for mixed-use development of land parcels on lease rights basis up to 99 years. Notice Inviting RFP of these tenders were published in leading newspapers on 03.01.2020. RFP documents shall be available at https://www.etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app from 10.01.2020.
|Railway Station||Chandigarh||Bijwasan||Anand Vihar|
|Built Up Area for real estate (sq. m.)||232,341||3,99,579||1,70,013|
Salient features of the above three Projects are:
- Union Cabinet approval has been obtained which enables;
- Long Term lease-rights of up to 99 years for real estate;
- No Change in Land use is required Pan India for railway station redevelopment;
- IRSDC shall approve its master plan in consultation with local authorities in terms of power conferred under Section 11 of Railway Act, 1989; and.
- Concessionaire allowed to enter into multiple subleases.
- Highest Lease Premium shall be the Bid parameter which shall be payable in multiple instalments; and
- Alternate Investment Fund (AIF) or Foreign Investment Fund are also eligible to participate.