MAJOR BLOCK OF 8 HRS ON MUMBAI SUBURBAN SECTION FOR
DE-LAUNCHING OF GIRDERS OF FERRERE ROAD OVER BRIDGE BETWEEN CHURCHGATE & MUMBAI CENTRAL DURING THE INTERMITTENT NIGHT OF 8TH AND 9TH FEB, 2020
A Major Block of eight hours will be taken on Mumbai Suburban Section of Western Railway from 22.15 hrs to 06.15 hrs during the intermittent night of 8th and 9th February, 2020 on all lines between Churchgate and Mumbai Central (suburban) stations. The block will be taken on the account of de-launching of girders of Ferrere Road Over Bridge (ROB). During this period, there will be no services available betweenChurchgate and Mumbai Central stations. During this block period, total 136 suburban trains will be terminated at/originated from Mumbai Central (Local) station.
Traffic Repercussions of Block on Suburban trains:
· The last train on DOWN SLOW line originating from Churchgate will be BO91191 which will depart from Churchgate at 21.51 hrs.
· The last train on DOWN FAST line originating from Churchgate will be VR91201 which will depart from Churchgate at 22.01 hrs.
· The last train on UP SLOW line terminating at Churchgate will be BO91110 which departs from Borivali at 21.03 hrs and will reach Churchgate at 22.10 hrs.
· The last train on UP FAST line terminating at Churchgate will be VR 91130 which departs from Virar at 20.51 hrs and will reach Churchgate at 22.14 hrs.
· During the block period, all train services will remain suspended between Mumbai Central (suburban) and Churchgate stations.
· All UP trains may get delayed by 5 to 10 minutes.
Due to block following suburban trains will be cancelled
· Train No.91124 departing Goregaon at 21:32 hrs for Churchgate
· Train No. 91289 departing Churchgate at 00:31 hrs for Andheri
· Train No. 90091 departing Churchgate at 05:59 hrs for Goregaon
· Train No. 90152 departing Goregaon at 07:05 hrs for Churchgate